Bilgi Library is a member of the following organizations:
- ANKOS: Anatolian University Library Consortium
ANKOS carries out collaborative studies to ensure that universities and research libraries have access to the more e-resources at the most affordable prices and to increase the support of libraries for education and research.
- EBLIDA: European Bureau of Library, Information and Documentation Associations
EBLIDA concentrates subjects such as European Library Legislation, including Copyright & Licensing, Library Impact on Society, and Sustainable Development Goals in Europe.
- IALL: International Association of Law Libraries
IALL promotes the work of individuals, libraries, and other organizations concerned with the dissemination of legal information
- TLA: Turkish Librarians' Association
General purpose of TLA; to contribute by ensuring the quality and quantity of the personnel working in the information and document centers and the services provided in these centers.
- UNAK: University and Research Librarians' Association
UNAK is an organization that aims to bring academics, librarians, administrators, students and other stakeholders working in the field of librarianship and information science towards a common goal in the context of universities and research libraries.
- UNAK - TPLL: UNAK Turkish Platform of Law Librarians