Objectives and Aimed Learning Outcomes
- To recognize access to and use printed and electronic information resources efficiently and effectively.
- To provide information on the academic research process and methods.
- To improve the skills of students on using traditional and online library systems.
Aimed Learning Outcomes:
- Students will be able to search a database/discovery service using the online library system in order to access to articles that are on-target and topic-relevant.
- Students will be able to use the integrated library system (ILS) in order to discover the print collection with maximum effectiveness.