- Istanbul Bilgi University full-time faculty members and administrative staff send their scientific publications (such as a book, book editor, book chapter, and article) to library with a form. Then, these forms are evaluated by following the Scientific Incentive Award and Individual Research Fund instructions.
- If the forms and attachments are related to a book, book editor or book chapter; their publisher group is checked (such as A +, A, B) based on the Scientific Incentive Award and Individual Research Fund incentive list.
- If the forms and attachments are related to the article; it is checked whether the journals are in the SCI-EXPANDED, SSCI, A&HCI and Scopus indexed.
- UBYT score (0 -100) is checked or Q1-Q2-Q3-Q4 journal categories are checked based on the Clarivate Journal Citation Reports If the journal is indexed by SCI-EXPANDED, SSCI, A&HCI. If the journal is indexed by Scopus, the “SNIP value” of the journal is checked.
- All of the checking process is done based on the “Web of Science” and “Scopus” databases (which are subscribe of library) and UBYT Program Journal List ( which is published annually by TÜBİTAK Incentive Program for International Scientific Publications)
- The Publishing File which is prepared by specialist librarian and approved by Library Director send to Rectorate for final approval and other processes.