Resources to Support Education and Research During Coronavirus Pandemic
Free content from publishers and content providers to support research and education during coronavirus pandemic.
Some of the free content from publishers and content providers to support research and education during coronavirus pandemic are listed below.
- Sage Publishing: 90-day access to digital library products including SAGE Knowledge, SAGE Video, SAGE Business Cases and SAGE Research Methods Video
- Annual Reviews Journals: All journals are freely accesible.
- University of Michigan Press: Over 1,400 e-books are free to access.
- JoVE Science Education Videos: All science education videos available without access control.
- Kanopy Movies: Selected documentaries and narratives available for free between March 13 – April 12.
- Duke University Press: Listed books are free to read online until June 1, 2020, and journal articles are free until October 1.
- Wiley Online Library: Over 5000 articles on COVID-19 are freely accessible.
- T.C. Sağlık Bakanlığı Coronavirus Sayfası: Turkish Ministry of Health's page containing guides and information about COVID-19.
- KLİMİK: Turkish Clinical Microbiology and Infectional Diseases Association's COVID-19 page for current news and researches.
Coronavirus Resources from Health Sciences Publishers & Vendors:
- Association of American Medical Colleges: Coronavirus Resources For The Academic Medicine Community
- Anesthesiology: Perspectives from anesthesiologists, pulmonologists, epidemiologists, and critical care physicians for Covid-19
- Annual Reviews: To support research efforts, Annual Reviews has curated a group of articles that may be useful for the scientific community and made them freely available.
- BioRxiv: COVID-19 SARS-CoV-2 preprints from BioRxiv
- Blog of the American Journal of Nursing: This page collects all American Journal of Nursing’s posts on the developing coronavirus pandemic. It will be regularly updated, with the newest posts at the top.
- BMJ: Coronavirus (covid-19): Latest news and resources
- BMJ Best Practice: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19): The right clinical information, right where it’s needed
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: You can find information resources about COVID-19 prepared by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- ClinicalTrials: Studies found for: “wuhan coronavirus”
- Cochrane Library: Special Collections:
Coronavirus (COVID-19): infection control and prevention measures
Coronavirus (COVID-19): evidence relevant to critical care
- Duke University Press: Navigating the Threat of Pandemic Syllabus
- Dynamed: You can find clinical information about COVID-19 on this page.
- Global Infectious Diseases & Epidemiology Online Network (GIDEON) (Toolkit): By clicking the link, you can get one month free access by filling out the form on the page that opens.
- JAMA: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Check back here for updates on COVID-19 diagnosis and treatment
- JOVE: Coronavirus Free Access Resource Center
- Kaggle: COVID-19 Open Research Dataset Challenge (CORD-19)
- The Lancet: This resource brings together new 2019 novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) content from across The Lancet journals as it is published.
- LitCovid: LitCovid is a curated literature hub for tracking up-to-date scientific information about the 2019 novel Coronavirus.
- MedRxiv: COVID-19 SARS-CoV-2 preprints from medRxiv
- Mental Health America: Mental Health And COVID-19 – Information And Resources
- National Institutes of Health: Resources from NIH about COVID-19
- NCBI Virus: Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 data hub
- NEJM: All Journal content related to the Covid-19 pandemic is freely available.
- NLM/GenBank: Get Rapid Access to Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Sequence Data from NLM’s GenBank®
- Nursing Center: 2019 Novel Coronavirus Reources for Nurses
- Ovid: Find the latest COVID-19 research published in a broad range of sources.
- Scitrus: You can access the resources related to COVID-19 compiled from many different sources.
- SemanticScholar: COVID-19 Open Research Dataset (CORD-19)
- SSRN (Social Science Research Network): Coronavirus & Infectious Disease Research eJournal
- UptoDate: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19):
Patient education, Society guideline links: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention